October 20 was a beautiful fall day for a field trip to a local farm/pumpkin patch! I had a great time with Crosby and his sweet 2nd grade class.
The pigs were my favorite! So cute and funny to watch. The kids screamed and laughed when this turkey gobbled at them.
The classes rotated through different areas of the farm throughout the day. The corn maze was definitely a part the kids enjoyed!I loved getting to spend the day with this sweet guy. He's such a joy.
Lots of fun activities for the kids. They played so hard!
I think Crosby would probably say that the GIANT trampoline was what he liked best. Mrs. S jumped with the kids, which they all loved. She's such a wonderful teacher!
I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to attend a pumpkin patch field trip with each child. Here's a collage of the three trips: Crosby's 2nd Grade year, Rhett's Kindergarten year and Alexee's Kindergarten year. Memories I'll treasure!










0 comments:
Post a Comment