Saturday, May 27, 2017

Baby Dedication & Mother's Day

On May 14th we went to church with my sister's family for my nephew's baby dedication ceremony.  He is a such a precious gift from the Lord!
My sister's sweet family.
It was also Mother's Day!  
It is a blessing and a joy to be their Mom.
And I'm so grateful for my Mom!  I loved getting to spend the day together.
Micaela had lunch ready at her house after church, and we opened Mother's Day and Baby Dedication gifts.
I'm very excited about my new cookware from Mom and Dad.  The kids were tired from staying up late and playing, so they took naps on the 2.5 hour drive home.  I wish I could have done that too!  :)
Alexee cut this pretty bouquet for me for Mother's Day.  She's so thoughtful!  (Maybe it is from Bogart, too?  He seemed to think he should pose for the photo.)
And we are also so very thankful for Lane's mother (Grammy) and my Grandmother/"Mo Nina" on Mother's Day...and every day!  We love you!

0 comments: