I LOVE baby showers! I was so happy to get to help out with Jillian's shower last Saturday morning. We went to Crosby's soccer game then hurried home to change clothes and go to Jeannie's house. Alexee went with me, which was fun. She wasn't sure what to expect, but she was just excited about getting to see "Mrs. Jillian". We first met Jillian when she worked in Crosby's nursery at church a few years ago. She told us she liked to babysit, and she has been such a huge blessing to our family! The kids love for her and her husband,
Kyle to come over (click on the link to Kyle's website--he's a very talented photographer!). And pretty soon we hope they will bring baby Jack, too--we can't wait to meet him! They are going to be such wonderful parents.
 |
| His nursery is navy & white/nautical themed, so I made this burlap sailboat for the door |
 |
| Doesn't Jillian look great! |
I forgot to take a picture of the table once the food and decorations were all set up, but this is the red velvet cake that I took.
It was fun to see all the sweet baby gifts--what a special season in their lives! I'm so happy for them!
3 comments:
What a cute door hanger!
Door hanger - AWESOMENESS!!!
Hey. A friend said she saw me on your blog. She got to your blog by way of Kelly's Korner. How funny is that. I blog sporatically. I took a long time off. My address is crooms-corner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment