Thursday, July 24, 2014

Another Cave, Water Activities & Friends

This was our second cave tour this summer, and it was nice because you get to ride through it in a Jeep!  :)
Cave formations and the kids in the gift shop's bat hats
One afternoon I took the kids to the water park.  They loved it!  I was afraid Crosby wouldn't want to do many of the activities, but I was wrong.  He has really gotten more comfortable with water this summer.  We started with the wave pool, then did the lazy river several times, the small water slides/splash area, then Rhett rode the new water slide by himself.  We plan to go a few more times before summer ends!
On July 12th we had friends in town from LR.  It was great to see them!  The kids played so well together, and we just had a lot of fun catching up.  We miss them!
 I tried to send the guinea pig home with her, but it didn't work.  :)
 Sweet group of kids!
 After dinner they wanted to catch fireflies.  Our yard here is full of them!
On July 14th the kids started their two weeks of swim lessons.  They were excited about going swimming every day, and the instructors were super nice and helpful. 

1 comments:

Candy said...

The caves sound fun!!! Did ya'll have fireflies in LR? We don't here, but Ethan loved catching them when we visited DC. :) Can't believe summer is nearly over.