June 16th-20th
1 Peter 3:15
"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have..."
This is always such a special week for the kids--I'm so glad they enjoy it and look forward to it. The themes are super fun every year, but Rhett has decided that this was his favorite one so far. They have all been singing the songs, and I have had More Than Just a Good Man stuck in my head for three weeks now! :)
Monday morning they were all excited (but maybe a little bit sleepy). Mo made biscuits and chocolate gravy for breakfast to get the week started off right:
Day 1, ready to go:
Jaiden & Rhett-age 10; Jeryn & Alexee-age 7; Crosby-age 5
Love them!!
Mo & the kids arriving for check-in:
While the kids were at VBS, I went to the hayfield with Mom for a while. It was such a pretty summer day.
When Dad got home that night he grilled burgers for us then they played basketball.
Day 2!
Tuesday afternoon we went swimming at my aunt's house. They had a great time!
I was so happy to receive these cute photos of the kids during their activities:
They are growing up way too fast.
Friday at the closing program:
Such a wonderful week--we were sad for it to end.

















1 comments:
I ALWAYS look forward to having all the Hopper grands each year at VBS!! They are precious!! (So glad they could take a little bit of VBS home with them this year. Bahahaha!)
Post a Comment