Last Friday after school Alexee and I took a girls' trip to the local pumpkin patch. The boys weren't interested in going, but Alexee wanted to help choose some pumpkins to decorate the porch. :) We had a good time together. She is so sweet and fun to hang out with, and I love this time of year!
She's quite the pumpkin shopper--it didn't take her long to fill up the wagon! :)
After arranging the pumpkins on the porch, we all went out to eat pizza. We tried a place we'd never been before--Hook & Ladder Pizza. It is now one of C's favorite places in the world because of the fire station theme! After dinner the boys had fun trying on the firefighter coats, helmets and boots that were on display (and I tried really hard to just go with it and be "ok" with them putting on random clothes hanging in a restaurant--ha!).











1 comments:
So fun! We've been meaning to try Hook and Ladder!
Post a Comment