Lane and Alexee had a special night together at the community Father/Daughter Valentine Dance on February 7. This was the night after her birthday sleepover, so I think she was a little bit tired but had a great time. My sister mailed us one of my niece's dresses, and it worked perfectly for the occasion!
She was excited about wearing a corsage. Lane helped her put it on. :)
Ready for their date!
She likes to wear her hair down. We straightened it with the flat iron, did a few curls on the ends and did one small braid on the side.
They met up with Alexee's sweet friend and her dad, and Lane saw several guys from work as well. Lane said they danced a lot, and Alexee collected several balloons, which they had to hold while they danced-ha! :) I'm so glad they made this fun memory together!
Here are their previous dance dates:
2013 (Kindergarten)
2014 (1st Grade)
***
(Meanwhile, the boys and I had our own little fun date to Sonic!)












0 comments:
Post a Comment