On May 2, Rhett went with my Dad to watch my nephew's race. J won a trophy--he's so fast and athletic! We are proud of him. Then R spent the night in Flippin and went to church on Sunday. Mrs. Jacquie let him help her out in the sound booth that morning, which he loved! I'm glad he had a fun weekend.
That same morning, Crosby and I took Alexee to the Young Author's Conference. She was honored to be selected by her teacher to attend. She received a hard copy of her book, All About Super Sea Otters. I love that she has such an interest in reading, writing and illustrating. Maybe she will be a famous author someday. :)
And while Alexee was doing that, Crosby and I had a fun morning together at the arcade and the playground! Lots of air hockey, basketball, video games, swinging and sliding.
C was impressed with the beautiful chapel on campus when we picked Alexee up.
When we got home that afternoon, we buried our Betta fish ("David") that had died the night before. He had not looked good for a while. Crosby was really bothered by it. :( At first he said he couldn't go with me because it would make him too sad, but then he followed me out to the yard and asked to help. I thought it was sweet that he wanted to write David's name and the date on a rock. We came back inside and he sat on my lap and cried. He's a kind, caring and sensitive little boy with a great big heart, and he is just so precious to me. And last Thursday we went to the elementary school art show to see A's snowscape on display. Hers is on the top left. She always enjoys art class. After the show we all went out to eat pizza--it was a fun night.









0 comments:
Post a Comment