Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Carnival

The kids had a blast at the church carnival on May 6.  Of course the cotton candy table was very popular!
And the boys thought the dunking booth was great!  Crosby didn't hit the button with the baseball, so at the end of his turn he ran up and pushed it by hand to dunk Mr. B!  :)
C found some classmates to hang out with.  His teacher was also there.
The local zoo had a booth, too.  Alexee spent a lot of her time there.  This baby kangaroo was SO CUTE!  The zookeeper said that it had only been out of its mother's pouch for 1 week, so it still liked to curl up in a pouch.  It stayed in this bag the whole time!  It was very soft, and I thought it looked sleepy.  Alexee and I were fascinated with it and wished we could take it home with us.  
He let the joey take a break...and brought out this thing.  I had ZERO interest in it.  I can't believe Alexee touched it.  
Rhett & friends
Now snow cones
Rhett the wrestler--this looked like a lot of fun!

0 comments: