Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Birthday

I had a great birthday even though I had been dreading it because of the BIG, unpleasant number.  My family and friends made it very special, and I definitely have much to be thankful for.  The kids bought me a new wallet, made cards for me, and Rhett went into Target and brought a Starbucks tea back out for me.  I loved their gift, and how thoughtful they were!

November 16, 2016
Keeter Center--Branson, MO
I love this group!
On the night of my birthday we had reservations at The Keeter Center.  I was so happy my parents drove up to celebrate with us--thank you, Mom & Dad!  It was a great meal and a fun night together.  Afterward we asked a nice couple in the lobby to take a group picture.  We expected just a quick snap, but this guy happened to be a former wedding photographer so he did not take the assignment lightly.  He moved a coffee table, a sofa and a few chairs for this shot above.  :)
The staff sang and brought chocolate cake!
Had to have a birthday picture with Bogart, too.  :)
I received a special surprise gift from my parents.  They brought me the crystal snowflake ornaments that they'd collected over the years.  I've always thought they were beautiful, and I'm so proud of them.  Definitely something I will treasure always.  I bought a mini white tree for the ornaments and placed it on the nightstand in the guest bedroom.  (I didn't know about the mini-tree accessories at Target...the cute skirts, battery powered light strands, etc.!)

0 comments: