Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby milk carton

A few days ago I poured out some old buttermilk from a cute little carton and decided I'd rinse it out and keep it (don't know what for, but it was just cute and I thought it might come in handy some day.) I had it on a towel beside the sink to dry and Alexee saw it and said, "I'm going to put this back in the refrigerator with its Momma". :) I loved that she thought of that and took a picture of it later.


Other kid-stuff that I want to remember:
--I gave Alexee a few choices of cartoons to watch one morning last week, one of them was "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast". She thought for a second and then chose to watch "Maggie and the Roast Beef".

--When Lane and I were leaving for dinner out last weekend, I wast telling the kids goodnight and that I'd check on them as SOON as I got home and that they'd have fun with Miss Chloe. Rhett looked at me really serious and said, "Mom, everything is going to be FINE."
____________________
At Wonder Place after school today:
Seems like things have been extra busy lately. I can't believe the holiday season is here. I might try to start decorating this weekend (unless someone drops by and offers to get everything out of the attic and do the decorating for me!?). I bought my first five Christmas gifts today, and I also bought a stack of holiday stamps for the Christmas cards. Gotta start somewhere!

3 comments:

In His Army said...

That is so cute about the milk carton adn cartoon, and of course Rhett would be Mr. GrownUp/Practical about everything. I've enjoyed getting to see you this week!

Jacquie said...

I've never seen one of those baby milk cartons (at least in these parts, ha!).

My first glance at C reminded me so much of R!!

Flo and Grace said...

I love that! I try to remember certain things that Grace says, too. She still calls our living room the "live in it room". And when she sings "Hi-Ho-a-Jerry-O"..... : )