Monday, September 20, 2010

Phone Photos #12

On a walk with Crosby.
R & A with friends at the pool not long before school started back.
New shoes--Alexee chose these!
So tired he fell asleep eating.
close-up of one of the roses I bought for the back to school brunch.
After school one afternoon.
We've had so many hummingbirds this summer. They're fun to watch, but hard to get a picture of! You can barely see this one on the left side of the feeder, just above the flower.
Pretty morning. I snapped this in drop-off line at R's school.
Crowded at the new grocery store on Labor Day.
Thanks for the hair tip, Gretchan! :)
My favorite store-bought cookies. Made locally, too!
Alexee before gymnastics last week. Her cousin Katie gave her all this fun jewelry when we were in HS for Grammy's birthday.
Front door--getting ready for fall. I'm waiting a little longer to buy mums for the front steps because it's still in the 90s.
Rhett and neighbor friends having a wrestling match in the living room.
Something C found to do when I wasn't looking.
How I found R's bed made up one morning :)
My sweet baby boy.
Lane hitting "submit" on his residency application last weekend.
Cute diaper cake I saw at a children's store a few days ago.
Alexee swinging at gymnastics. She's really enjoying her lessons.

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

I always love the phone photo posts. They're so fun and give a little glimpse into the everyday random things of life.

Got tickled at C falling asleep eating. One time, Tyler was in his high chair and his head got to nodding...after a couple minutes he just went face first into his mashed potatoes.