September arrived and brought beautiful weather! The past few days have been perfect. We've tried to stay outside as much as possible and enjoy the cooler temperatures. Friday morning Crosby, Alexee and I played in the back yard. They gathered rocks and pine cones and chased Bogart. We also had fun watching this little lizard. I think he lives in the landscaping because we see him often. Alexee wanted to try to catch him, but he was too fast (that and I didn't really want to try to pick him up). Isn't he a pretty color!
When Lane got home we took the kids to a nearby park and played for a while before going out to eat. It was fun except for when I tripped and fell in the gravel while carrying Crosby. So clumsy!! I had rocks stuck to my knee when I stood up, but thank goodness it didn't hurt C when we fell!
Rhett looks so big/grown-up to me here. Where did that baby boy go?! One day last week he said, "Can you believe I'm already in a grade that's old enough to have homework?" I really can't.
Rhett "dared" me to climb to the top of this toy. He wanted the camera so he could take my picture if I made it to the top. :)
This morning we went to the walking/biking bridge at the dam. I think it's been open since 2006 and this was our first time to go, but it was fun--we'll probably go back soon! It was crowded--I guess a lot of people woke up with the same idea because of the great weather. We met our dentist biking down the ramp. I wouldn't have recognized him because of the helmet and sunglasses, but he yelled, "How are your teeth!?" as he went by. A lot of people had their dogs with them, which the kids liked. I can't imagine us taking Bogart there--he's horrible on a leash and he's scared of every dog he sees.At the beginning of our walk

It made me a little uneasy to look down at this swift water.I wished the walls were a little higher.

I thought it was so cute that she asked me to take a picture of just her and Lane.She sure loves her Daddy!












3 comments:
Great pics..looks like a fun day!! So glad you and C are ok after the fall. You sound like me!!
I'm glad neither of you got too hurt when you fell. So funny that you let L read the signs for you. Ha!
Hope y'all have a great Labor Day! Hoping we'll see you on Tuesday...
pretty view! love all the pics. I find it just crazy that we have the same bday and our husband's are a day apart! :)
Post a Comment