This morning we went back to cut down the tree that we tagged last weekend. It was still there! R & A were so excited, and C just has fun wherever he goes. R & A packed a zip-loc of marshmallows to take with them for their free hot chocolate, but they didn't make it to the car with the bag. Here they are at the window for the free hot cocoa. Rhett drank a little of his, but Alexee said hers was "too hot". I think she would have preferred chocolate milk.









They bring a trailer through the field, and you load your tree and ride back to the tree-wrapping station.
Our timing was perfect today...just as we were finishing up with our tree, the pig races were starting! This is our third year to this farm, but our first time to see the race. It was cute--the kids enjoyed it (well, Lane and I did too!). 















3 comments:
Great pictures of a fun day!! I love the boys shirts...
I also loved the pic of A on the ground with L cutting the tree...sweetness!! And the one of R with his arm around C.
Love all your pictures! Such great memories! A wonderful family tradition! I've always wanted a real tree.
Gretchan
Great pictures!! It looks like yall are making wonderful memories. So many of the pics are funny to me...your husband on the slide, the way Alexee is holding onto Rhett in the picture of you and the three kids, and the pig races! Looks like you all had a great time. I love their little shirts--those kiddos are too cute for words! Hope yall had a nice Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment