These pictures go back a while. This was when Crosby had that big bruise on his head from falling on the sidewalk at school. I think this must have been early one morning--Alexee looks sleepy. She usually hangs onto her blankies for a while until she gets fully awake. 
Alexee doll shopping at Target.

Proud new owner of this doll. She was feeding her chips, I think.

Bogart hops in the car to go with us every chance he gets. This was one day in carpool line at R's school. He always barks at the people helping in line though--you'd think he'd learn the routine, but he never does.
You know it wouldn't be one of my phone photo posts without at least one picture of C asleep in his car seat. :) These just never get old to me! This boy is SO sweet.
Most Sunday mornings the kids get to have donuts for breakfast at church. This was the weekend that Jaiden spent the night with us a while back.
Alexee on the bars at gymnastics

Alexee at bedtime

Such a fun girl--such a blessing!
Bogart asleep on L's pillow while Lane was gone. I have to make Bogart sleep here--he usually sleeps at the foot of the bed. He always tries to resist, but he eventually gets sleepy enough that he gives up and goes to sleep beside me.
I smiled when I saw this one on my phone--Lex took this of herself sitting on the couch. :)
Brushing teeth. C loves to brush his teeth, and you'd better keep your toothbrush out of reach because he doesn't really care whose he uses! :)
He thinks it's hilarious to be chased, especially if you say, "I'm gonna get you!" in a funny voice as you run after him!
C also loves splashing in the bathtub. He likes to find toys in the playroom and make them into tub toys.
Oh yum--this was on our way to Dallas back in early October. We stopped at DQ in Texarkana and I got this HUGE dipped cone. It's good that we don't have a DQ close to us.
Brushing teeth again.
Another week at gymnastics--I think this was her first week to wear the purple suit that (cousin) Jaiden let her borrow. She was so excited about it.
One day R got a penny marked out on his daily behavior chart and the note said something like, "reading with legs behind head". I couldn't imagine why or even how he did this, so after school I asked him to show me what he was doing. This is what he showed me. ??? Even if he reads in odd positions, I'm really so proud of his reading--he's doing GREAT!
This hasn't been the most colorful fall here, but some trees are pretty. Sadly it seems like a lot of the leaves are just falling off before they really show any bright changes. This is on the way to A & C's school.
Fixing Alexee's hair on school picture day.

Maybe Crosby will want to be a doctor?
This was in my parents' front yard last time we were in Flippin. The other two kids were with Mom, I think, and Crosby and I were just walking around the yard together looking at things. :)
C loves to play ball of any kind.
Alexee and Mom's horse. I love her purple fingernails and all her accessories--she added the headband and bracelet herself.
Rhett's sweet 1st Grade school picture. He looks so grown-up to me.
This was a Christmas painting I did for my friend, MK. I had fun adding glitter to a painting for the first time.
This is out of order but it was also in Flippin. When we were there, Mom had a baby calf in the barn that needed help eating. I think it's funny how the boys are watching as Mo and Alexee hold and feed the calf. Alexee didn't hesitate for a second. She walked into the barn and said, "Here, I'll hold him for you!" :) I love her energy and her confidence!
I saw this pocket nativity set in a magazine and thought it would be a cute and easy craft to do with the kids--I just need to remember to buy felt and find my hot glue gun. I think the kids would love doing this (I know I would!).
Second time this year we've had to hang out in the closet under the stairs due to a sounding tornado siren. Thankfully the bad storms missed us again. Lane was in the living room watching the weather on tv for us.
One morning not long ago I spent some time moving summer clothes out of Alexee's closet, organizing her shoes and toys, etc. Meanwhile, Alexee & Crosby were playing in another room...
...and it looked like THIS. Clean closest, trashed playroom. Sigh.
Just this week Alexee learned to make an "e". She can now write her name.
Another cute craft idea that I saw in a magazine and want to try for Thanksgiving. I bought candy corn on sale after Halloween.
Bogart was glad to have Rhett home from school on Friday. They watched some cartoons together.
These last three photos were made today--a Saturday at home:
This is what Alexee looked like when I went into the kitchen to get breakfast ready. (She'd had help from Rhett.) Glad it was a washable marker.
C playing with magnets on the side of the fridge. These were R's PJs. :) They're so snuggly, but I think C was too hot in them. I can't blame him--I'd be miserable if I had to sleep in something fleece.
Lane and Bogart watching football (or napping?). You can barely see Bogart covered up at the left side with his head on the black pillow.
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:
You know your phone photo posts are ALWAYS my favorites. It's like spending the week with your and your family... so fun and I always get completely tickled at something, too (A's face art - I shared that with the fam. Ha.)!
All of those photos are so sweet and funny! I need to learn how to put my iphone photos on the computer so I can do little recaps like that. I am ALWAYS taking photos on my phone. I have like 2300 on there right now, which is probably why my phone is so slow! Is it easy to do? I might have to dig around to find my cord to hook it up.
Post a Comment