Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Birthday

11-16-11
My birthday pictures with my family
I had a happy birthday yesterday! Lane and I had lunch together because he worked last night, then I took the kids to a missions event at church called Global Village. From there I went to Community Group. Jillian babysits for us on Bible study night, and she was so sweet to meet me at church and take the kids home after they'd had a chance to look at all the different displays. I'm looking forward to red velvet cake next week at Mom & Dad's house!

4 comments:

sandra said...

Oh Yammie! These birthday photos are so great! Crosby looks so big!

Can't wait to see a photo of your red velvet cake at your parent's house. hugs.

Jessica said...

Happy 21st Birthday! 21st, right? : )

Candy said...

SO glad you had a good bday!!! I really wish we could have spent our big day together shopping and eating lunch! :) Maybe, one day! :)

Ryan V. said...

So glad you had a happy birthday! Red velvet cake is the best!