Last Sunday was Alexee's 7th Birthday! We celebrated Friday & Saturday, and I think she enjoyed her special weekend. Friday evening we picked up pizza, and three friends came over to spend the night. They were all very sweet and played so well together. The only challenges were: 1) Convincing Rhett not to bother the girls and 2) picking up hundreds of Rainbow Loom bands out of the carpet. :)
For her party, she wanted to have donuts and petit fours for breakfast and invite everyone over in their PJs.
Gerbera daisies for the table
I didn't take great pictures. I had my camera battery charged but things were hectic and I just used my phone instead.
Happy 7th Birthday to our sweetie! It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. She is such a joy to us--she's a kind, thoughtful, creative little girl.
She wanted the girls to make Fruit Loop necklaces for their breakfast party. :) I liked how the chalkboard mugs turned out. We gave each guest a mug, chalk and a bag of cocoa mix.
I love the big smile on her face in this picture!
Matching robes!
Sweet little cards made by friends.
We were missing one little girl in our group picture--she had to leave early for another event and I didn't think to take a picture before. ![]() |
| (Alexee, Morgan, Caroline, Maylee, Natalie, Rachel, Olivia, Chloe, Addison & Kylie. Not pictured: Hanna) |
So glad Lane's parents came up for the day! Had a great dinner with them!
Birthday dessert
Sunday was her actual birthday. I'd planned to take some outdoor pictures by the rock wall at church, but it was raining and really cold, so this is the best we did that day. If we ever get another warm day I'll try again (it's snowing as I type this).
Birthday Girl before bed Sunday night.





























1 comments:
What a sweet party! I thought the theme was so fun! Great job on the chalkboard mugs!
Post a Comment