Last week:
I had fun at school lunch with these two cuties on Wednesday!
after-school walnut gathering
Friday I helped with the spirit-week activities at Rhett's school. They had a bounce house, popcorn and popsicle sales during the 4th-6th grade recesses. I was glad to get to see Rhett then! (These are the only picture I took--it was too busy.)
It rained all weekend, canceling the soccer and flag football games on Saturday so we had a quiet day. This gave Crosby time to make paper airplanes and play super hero dress up. :) Alexee and Rhett spent the majority of their day Face Timing friends in LR.And the big news of the weekend, CROSBY LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH ON SATURDAY! :) It was just barely hanging on, so I asked him to close his eyes and let me pull it. I was surprised that he agreed, but it popped right out and he said it didn't hurt at all! He was super excited about it and couldn't wait to show his teacher and friends at school on Monday. Can't believe he's big enough to lose teeth. Seems like I was just watching those cute little teeth grow in.
He slept in R's room that night but left the tooth fairy a note on his bed so she could find him there...
...and she did! :)













0 comments:
Post a Comment