Rhett was lucky to have his birthday fall during spring break--no school for him! He got to sleep in and have a late breakfast. We went out for lunch then Lane grilled burgers for us that night. My parents and grandparents came to eat with us too. It was another fun day!
BIRTHDAY BOY!
This eleven year old is sweet, respectful, smart, helpful, thoughtful and responsible. He's a good leader and a caring friend. We've had the opportunity to watch him step out of his comfort zone since we moved last summer, and he has done so with faith, confidence and courage. My only complaint is that he's just growing up too fast! We look forward to seeing what God has in store for him.
We love you, Rhett Greyson!
What a blessing you are to us.
A & C found a huge beetle to play with.
We went for a drive after lunch--loved this old barn and gravel road.
It's always fun to climb on hay bales. I used to like doing this when I was a kid (actually I still think it's fun)! :) It was such a pretty day.
Ages 11, 8 and (ALMOST) 6
The kids with their Great-Grandparents
And a spring break family photo...I sure love this crew.
It was getting chilly that evening so my Grandmother built us a nice fire...
...which was so cozy and nice!
Sad to see a fun trip come to an end, but thankful for a great time together and sweet memories made.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment