Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Miscellaneous Fall

I've loved driving by this stunning golden tree lately.  Mom told me it is a ginkgo tree.  I found some interesting information about it here.
Fall is my favorite!  I'm always sad to see it go.
We recently finished flag football season.  It was so much fun.  Crosby loved it, and we got to know some sweet new families.
Alexee also finished her volleyball season, which she enjoyed!  She also made new friends and learned a lot.  I'm so glad she was willing to give it a try.
And Rhett's team completed their season last weekend with a two day tournament in Harrison.  My Dad met us at the game Sunday evening, then Rhett joined the team for a pizza party afterward.  R said he would miss going to practice.  I'm really glad he played--I think it has been so good for him.
We've had a busy but fun fall!  I can't believe it's time to think about the holidays.

0 comments: