Catching up...Thanksgiving celebrations
***
Crosby's teacher sent some pictures from their class feast.
super cute dressed up as a pilgrim boy :)
C with Mrs. R and also with their student teacher this semester, Miss S...so thankful for them!
*****
The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to Flippin for an early holiday meal with my family. The kids and I went Friday evening and Lane came after work late that night. Alexee helped mix up the dressing and made place cards for the tables. The boys also helped peel sweet potatoes.
Love these ladies...my Mom, Sister & Grandmother
(I wish we would have done a group photo, but things got so hectic with getting the food on the table that we forgot.) :(
Mom also made my annual red velvet birthday cake-yum!!! She found my baby album to show Lane and the kids my very first red velvet cake. :) I've had a lot of them now!
Fun on the farm
*****
During November we had a thankful jar in the kitchen, and we read the slips of paper on Thanksgiving Day. They wrote lots of sweet things, and I loved hearing them read through them.
C doing some reading while I cooked breakfast.
Lane had to work that night, so the kids and I left that afternoon to go back to Flippin. That evening went to my Aunt Judy's with Mom and Dad. It's always fun to see everyone there.
We had a great time laughing and looking through old photo albums.
It was a great Thanksgiving. Wow--how November flew by!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment