I really cannot believe the holiday season is here again! Mid-November is a nice time time to visit Silver Dollar City to see Christmas lights. It's not as cold and crowded as it is in December. We went one Friday evening recently and had a great time. We watched the parade, rode a few rides (no lines) and ate lots of yummy, unhealthy things like tater-twists, a funnel cake, fried Oreos, hot chocolate & wassail.
(Poor Rhett--see his expression in the top right picture above? He was very grumpy at first because we made him leave a friend's house to go on our family Christmas outing. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or be mad with him, so I think I did all of that. He didn't stay mad for long though. :) We really did have a fun evening together.)
So many pretty lights! I love the toy soldiers and the red trees.










1 comments:
Oh how pretty! Family traditions are so precious at this time of year.
Post a Comment