On August 1st we had the JOY of meeting our precious nephew/cousin! He was born just before 2:00 a.m. on 8/1/16, and at 8:30 a.m. the kids and I hopped in the car and made the 3 hour drive to see him--we were so excited to see him!
The kids are thrilled to have a new cousin! He is perfect, and we are so thankful for this sweet blessing in our family!
What a bundle of cuteness! I could have held him and stared at him ALL day. I really miss the days when we only lived 30 minutes away from them.
J & J are so proud of their new brother! I love this picture of all the kids gathered around him. He is going to have lots of love and attention.
And one of my very favorite pictures from the trip: Mo & Grandad with their SIX grandchildren!!
Such a HAPPY DAY!









1 comments:
Love the picture of your Mom and Dad with their newest grand baby and with all the other grands!! Many congratulations to the whole family for the sweet new addition! Boy, will he be easy to spoil with all the older siblings and cousins!! :)
Post a Comment