Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boxes, Christmas Cuties, 21 weeks

The boxes for our church's Thanksgiving food drive were due today, so yesterday Rhett went to the store with me to buy the needed items. I wanted him to be involved in the process and to understand where the food was going. Here he is riding below the cart before it got too crowded (this doesn't look comfortable--but he chose to ride there!).When we got home he sorted and packed everything for his box and Alexee's.
This was Alexee's contribution to the process...sitting in one of the donation boxes! Wouldn't someone be delighted to receive this cute little Thanksgiving turkey?

Because boxes are so much fun, I found a big one in the garage for them both to sit it.
We're rushing the Christmas season, but they wore Christmas outfits to church today. They looked so sweet that I just had to take their picture.
Look at Alexee's face! :( She wasn't too happy about the idea of having to snap a picture without the pink blankets.
Here's my weekly growth picture...21 weeks today. Hopefully everything will go as planned and I'll get to have my ultrasound tomorrow. Rhett is excited to find out. He's opened up a little bit to the possibility of having a boy now. I've been so sure that it was a boy all along, but now that it's time to find out, I'm doubting myself. I always guess everyone wrong--so we'll see if the trend continues! My parents have a little "bet" going on--Dad says boy, Mom says girl.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Seriously - how are you still so little?????
I'm voting for a red headed girl! I can't WAIT to find out!!!!
Alexee looks so grown up in that picture - I would take her in a box any day!
I think that's neat that you included them on the food drive - it's never to early to learn about giving!

His Doorkeeper said...

I would line up for a box if I thought I could get Alexee-in-a-box!!

You look sooo cute...that baby bump is coming along! I still think red-headed boy!!

Can't wait for tomorrow's post!!

Jacquie said...

I can't believe you're over half way through with your pregnancy. I still say "boy".

Rhett's hair is making a comeback. He looks a tad like your Dad in that picture with Alexee minus the blankets (which is so funny!!!).