Monday, November 24, 2008

Ultrasound News

(profile of face, one arm up beside face)

The ultrasound was great this morning...everything looked healthy and right on schedule. We're excited to add another sweet...BOY...to our family! We got a good look! He had one of his little hands up beside his face like R & A did in their ultrasound pictures.

Rhett & Alexee were at MDO for their Thanksgiving parties this morning. When we picked them up, we let them open a little gift to show them pink or blue. Rhett said, "Blue! It's a boy!" He seemed excited. He asked how much longer until he gets here, and when I told him, he said that was too long.
Here's Lane showing them the ultrasound photos:

More blue!!!
Rhett took this one of us:
This is how most of our photo sessions go:

Now we can start thinking about the nursery and boy names!

19 comments:

pengellylove said...

I had a feeling it was a boy! Congrats on a little health baby boy. What a miracle!!! I know you are thrilled! Maybe you could post a poll and we can vote on your favorite boy names!!!!:-) Congrats to you both again!
Mel

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

Yay! I'm in tears. Wonderful news. Congratulations Garners!!

Kelly said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I called mom as soon as I got your text because I knew she was dying to know!
I think a boy is great for you! A little Rhett! I can't wait to see what you name him! Sweet Alexee in the middle of two brothers! She will be a protected sister!
I'm mostly glad that everything went well and the baby is healthy - I prayed hard for you this morning!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear what his name will be! So exciting!!!

The Keltons said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. Boys are so sweet and fun. I know you all are so excited.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

The Allens said...

Congratulations! I am glad everything looked good and healthy!

Jacquie said...

Yay! I guessed boy! I'm glad everything went well. I prayed for you this morning.

I think Rhett will make a photographer some day!

His Doorkeeper said...

I told your parents last night that I thought it was a boy! Congratulations to all of you!

A sweet little red-headed boy, perhaps????

You have a Rhett...how 'bout an Ashley?

Tracie said...

Congratulations guys! What wonderful news that he is healthy and that he is a HE!!! Loved the photo's by Rhett...he's quite the little photographer! Must run in the family...Congrats again! We are so excited for all FIVE of you!!

Candy said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting to know that your having a sweet little boy and now you can get his room ready and start buying stuff! :) Can't wait to hear the name ya'll pick out! :)

We've Got Scents said...

Sincere congratulations and I am so thankful everyone is doing great! Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving.

Morris Family said...

Congratulations!!!!! I know Rhett and Alexee will just get more excited as the time gets closer. I wish you all the best!!

In His Army said...

We are SOOO excited! I had a feeling it was a boy and I was itching to find out! Praise God for answered prayers and for a great ultrasound and a sweet healthy baby! I see you couldn't wait to re-use that gift bag! The funny thing is I re-used it with your b-day gift, mom and dad had given me a gift in it once, and then I pulled the tissue paper out of the gift bag R had given J for her b-day this year. Looks like we are getting good use out of all of it! :)ha!

Hopeful said...

I'm so happy to hear that all is well with Baby Garner. Another boy...what a blessing! I'm so excited for you!

The Jennings said...

Yeah Jamie! You know I am partial to boys, He! He! Or at least for now anyway. So happy you got a good report!

Gretchan

The Partens said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Alexee will have to sharpen her battle skills with 2 brothers around! :-)

Anonymous said...

I finally checked your blog to see that you are having a boy. Congrats! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you and your family.

sherry said...

Yeah! I'm soooo excited for you Yammie! We're kinda the same now with each of us having two boys and a girl! Isn't that Renee's combination as well? Do you think you will make it to Chicago? I hope so!