Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Carnival

Last night Rhett's school had their annual fall carnival. Rhett had a fever when he got home from school, but he's been so excited about the carnival that he cried to get to go. Lane stayed home with Crosby and put him to bed, and I took R & A to the school for just a little while. It felt so strange and simple to go out with just the two of them--I think that might have been the first time in almost 7 months that I'd left the house with just R & A while C stayed at home! They had fun and Rhett seemed to feel okay. I was nervous about him eating the cotton candy just in case it was a stomach bug that he had. I kept asking him if he felt okay and asked him to PLEASE give me some warning if his stomach felt funny! It worked out fine and I'm glad we went. Lane said Crosby was in a good mood and went to bed just fine for him.

Before going to the school:
R had been looking forward to the cotton candy for weeks. He ate all of his and some of Alexee's.
R & A climbing up the slide:
Sliding down:
They also liked the pony rides:
______________
A few of sweet, happy Crosby from last week:

4 comments:

Heather said...

Is R feeling better? Brooks has the same black pumpkin shirt...very cute. Love A's dress too. Brooks loved his big brother card and stickers. Thanks for thinking of him!! Miss you and can't wait for some girl time in a few weeks.

We've Got Scents said...

Precious pictures. Hope Rhett feels much better today.
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Jacquie said...

Glad they got to go and I hope R is feeling better.

Those pics of C are so cute!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Looks like fun! Don't you love the festivities fall brings?