I love those pictures! He is so sweet. Have fun this weekend.
YOU ARE BLESSED!SO behind in the blogworld... I've been reading, but no time for commenting these days. Sure will be glad to get my laptop back next weekend (Kale has the midas touch! Well, that and a new hard drive. Ha!)
Oh Yammie - I was so worried that Crosby was going to grab your earring! He looked so sweet (and so tiny) sitting in the swing. hugs.
Your kiddo's are so adorable! Crosby really looks like Rhett in these shots! I love reading your blog! Have a great fall!
Your kids are beautiful! I think your daughter should be a baby model. :) She has the cutest grin!
C-U-T-E pics of sweet, sweet C..makes me so anxious for my new little guy to get here. We are blessed!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love those pictures! He is so sweet. Have fun this weekend.
YOU ARE BLESSED!
SO behind in the blogworld... I've been reading, but no time for commenting these days. Sure will be glad to get my laptop back next weekend (Kale has the midas touch! Well, that and a new hard drive. Ha!)
Oh Yammie - I was so worried that Crosby was going to grab your earring! He looked so sweet (and so tiny) sitting in the swing.
hugs.
Your kiddo's are so adorable! Crosby really looks like Rhett in these shots! I love reading your blog! Have a great fall!
Your kids are beautiful! I think your daughter should be a baby model. :) She has the cutest grin!
C-U-T-E pics of sweet, sweet C..makes me so anxious for my new little guy to get here. We are blessed!!
Post a Comment