Friday, October 16, 2009

Crosby

Yesterday I tried to take some pictures of Crosby to use for his upcoming baby dedication photo. As usual, I wasn't happy with the lighting, flash/no flash, out of focus, etc. But I think the subject is precious in every one! :)

Which one do you like?
1)
2)
3) I think his nose looks orange in this one from all the carrots and sweet potatoes he has been eating!
4)
5) (This is my favorite):
And Bogart just happened to be standing close by, ready to show off his fresh haircut:

5 comments:

Jennie said...

5 is my favorite, too!!

His Doorkeeper said...

He looks just like you in # 5 and like Rhett! Co cute!

Kristy said...

I like #2 and #5. He's so cute!

Heather said...

#5 is my fav too!! Cutie pie, can't wait to see him and hold him.

Jacquie said...

Yep, I like #5, too!