The weather was perfect today, so we met a friend at the playground after school. I didn't take my camera, but I snapped these of C in the little car with my phone. I thought he looked super cute! He's so happy and fun. Today we went to a kids' clothing store to look for an outfit for him to wear for his party on Saturday. The party will be a very small family event, but it's still fun to choose the party stuff. The invitations have a blue whale with white polka dots on a baby blue background and a lime green border. I painted him a first birthday plate along the same theme (to be picked up on Thursday), and I ordered a small sheet cake from a local bakery and took them one of the invitations to go by. So boy was I happy today when I went into the clothing store and found a little short-all in baby blue and lime green plaid with a blue whale on it!!! I couldn't believe the good luck! :) I wrestled him in the floor of the store to get the 12 month outfit on him, and it would work, but it was a little bit short. I decided not to wrestle him again to try on the bigger size--it seemed like people were already looking at me funny--so I just bought the bigger one and assumed it would be fine for the party and for the rest of the summer. 
.jpg)
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


4 comments:
Crosby sitting in that little car is undoubtedly the funniest and cutest picture yet! He looks like he is turning a corner in the 2nd picture!!
Wow, I can't believe it is time for a bday party! He is getting so big and is so sweet in that car, love it! :)
How lucky you found the perfect outfit! Yea! I can't believe he is aboutto be one...unbelievable!
He looks so cute in the little car :o)
That is so precious!
Post a Comment