Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dinner w/friends and zoo trip

Last night our Bible study group met for a fun dinner at a fish restaurant downtown. The weather was so nice, and we had a table by a big, open window.
the whole group
The hushpuppies were really good
This morning we met some friends at the zoo. It was chilly! I guess I thought it was going to be 75 degrees by 9 a.m., but it wasn't!
Alexee & friends trying to see a bear
Alexee, Maylee & Savannah waiting for their train ride
Crosby was so good. He was missing his usual nap time, but he never whined or cried. I gave him a bottle as soon as we got to the car, and he was asleep by the time we got out of the parking lot.
We drove straight from the zoo to meet my Mom and pick-up Rhett. I'm so glad he's home--I've missed him a LOT! It's been quiet around here. He had a great time though. He told me that he was getting homesick this morning, but he wished he could have stayed one more night. :)

2 comments:

The Keltons said...

That fish dinner sure looks yummy. Glad Rhett had a fun time with your parents.

pengellylove said...

Fun to be with you!...even though I felt like I missed out on conversation due to kids in tow!!! Loved it though!