One of Rhett's buddies rode home from school with us today so they had fun playing for a while. Those boys are hungry after school. They just flew through juice pouches, squeeze yogurt, pretzels, dry cereal and popsicles. I'm scared of what their appetites will be like as teenagers! :) They were so cute sitting on the deck together. Crosby thinks he is as big as them!

A little later, Alexee's neighbor friend invited her over to play. Her mom e-mailed me this picture of how Natalie had fixed her hair. :) The girls have a lot of fun together and do funny things. We've laughed though because Alexee wants to borrow something from them EVERY time she's over there! She comes home with dolls, bracelets, toy cameras, stuffed animals, etc...it's kind of embarrassing. Last week when I took Rhett to Natalie's brother's b-day party I returned a Kroger bag full of things Alexee had borrowed from their house (that seemed like a good opportunity to return them since she wasn't with me to protest).
Rhett's night #2 of homework was to choose an item for show & tell and write a journal entry about it to share with the class. The teacher sent home a brown paper lunch sack with a note that the item has to fit in that bag. Rhett decided to take his stuffed Scooby Doo, but he said can't pack it until tomorrow morning because it's one of the animals he sleeps with at night. Here's what he wrote about it:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LANE TODAY!
WE LOVE YOU!
He had to work the 3 p.m. - 11 p.m. shift today, but we had lunch together at Panera Bread while the kiddos were at school. (I don't know why I can't ever remember to take pictures of things that don't involve the kids.) We had a "Razorback Red Velvet" cupcake left from when his parents were here to celebrate on Sunday, so we split that after lunch--good stuff! We hope you've had a good day, L!




2 comments:
Rhett has such great handwriting for his age! ( I love the gi-normous periods!) That's a cute idea....I might have to pass that one along to Grace's teacher. : )
I got tickled at A's hairdo and the fact that she borrows from her friend's house. Haha!
Rhett has such neat writing (even with the corrections).
Post a Comment