Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Dinner

Tuesday evening we took Alexee out to eat for her birthday dinner. We knew Lane had to work late today on her actual birthday, so we did our Purple Cow meal early this year.

I asked Rhett to stop looking so serious in all the pictures, so this is the expression I got. :)
When Alexee told the waitress that it was her birthday, the waitress said, "Oh my birthday is on Thursday!" The same day as Alexee's--I thought that was strange! A group of Purple Cow employees came out singing Happy Birthday and there was a candle in Alexee's ice cream. :) I wish this picture was in focus--her expression was so cute.
Make a wish!
purple ice cream for everyone
I love this picture!
Rhett brought quarters to buy everyone gum balls.
Alexee decided she wanted to go ahead and open her gifts early too while Lane was home. Her brothers gave her an outfit, Lane and I gave her an outfit and a necklace, and she got a lap desk/new crayons from all of us. These pictures are very sweet to me. I'm glad she had a fun day. We all love her SO MUCH!
She loves her Daddy!

0 comments: