Thursday, February 2, 2012

5 Years Old

Happy Birthday today to this precious girl!
I asked the birthday girl a few "interview" questions today:
***
What is your favorite color? Pink
Favorite TV show? Strawberry Shortcake
Favorite food? Salad and fish (she decided she likes fish about a week ago)
Favorite princess: Repunzel
What do you think will be fun about being 5? Playing with friends
Favorite things to do? Play dolls/Barbies, ride my scooter and bike, play with Princess Louisa (cat in Flippin), color and read books.
Favorite book? Disney princess books that we got her for Christmas
Favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
Favorite thing to do with Grandparents: play blocks and go to Mid-America Museum in Hot Springs (Grammy & Bobba); play with the cat and ride the pony in Flippin (Mo & Granddad)
Are you excited about starting kindergarten? Yes!

...And she added one last comment on her own--I didn't ask this--she said, "And my favorite thing of all is playing with you and Daddy." :)
SHE'S A JOY!
***
(Rhett missed this picture since he was at school.)
I'm 5!
(I like for her to wear yellow--it matches her cheerful personality. I told her she was a ray of sunshine!)
We've had a busy day today...more detailed post later when I'm not so sleepy!

0 comments: