Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Alexee was excited to take her valentines to MDO this morning. She wanted to carry them herself. :)
Valentine decor outside A's classroom door (hers is on the bottom left)
CUTE Hog valentine from A's wonderful teachers--I loved this!
This afternoon I went to Rhett's classroom to help with their party. I think the kids had a fun time exchanging valentines, eating and making picture frames.
one of my favorite valentines!
Here are a few of Rhett's classmates. The little girl on the left is so loving--she hugs me every time I come to their classroom. She's the one that told me Rhett has "juicy cheeks"! :) She always has a big smile on her face.
Rhett and his sweet teacher
Valentine bag
This morning I picked up balloons, animal crackers and Mentos for the kids and left them on the table for them to find after swim lessons. Rhett and I went straight from his school to pick up A & C and from there we went straight to swim lessons and they changed clothes there. A and R are both doing well in lessons--Alexee had a really good day today and was able to swim a short distance back to the wall with her face under the water. She was excited about her progress, and so was I!
After swim lessons
Unfortunately, Crosby got the idea to pop everyone's balloons with a pen about 30 minutes after this picture was taken. :( I told him he made everyone sad by doing that, and he said he was sorry. I tried to believe him, but somehow I think he'd do it again tomorrow! :)
C made us this card at schol
And Alexee drew us this picture.
Lane was on call until 7:00p, so he didn't get to spend much time with the kids, but he has the day off tomorrow! We had shrimp, salad, twice baked potatoes, bread and our traditional cherry pies for dinner tonight. I love my family! I hope you've had a Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Claire said...

What a sweet Valentines Day!

sandra said...

What a sweet Valentine's Day!wa