Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dentist, BMX & Almost Sleepover

The kids all had their 6 mo. dentist appointments last week, and they did great. They actually argued over who got to go first!?  I'm thankful that everyone got a good report.  

Alexee went first and told the hygienist that she really didn't think any of the "special toothpaste" choices tasted very good.  
I wasn't sure if Crosby would be willing to sit there or not, but he was very cooperative.  (And looked so cute in the chair!)
A & C stayed busy searching for the perfect toy in the treasure box while R took his turn in the dentist's chair.
 A decided on a plastic horse and C got this cool green watch.  :)
 No cavities, but lots of stickers and toothbrushes!
R & A both had birthday parties to attend on Saturday.  Rhett thought G's party at the BMX track was super fun.  (I wanted to take a turn on the track, but didn't want to wreck in front of all the parents! ha!)
These boys have been friends for a long time--since they were 1 year old, I think!  I can't believe they are this big!
Saturday evening Alexee was excited to go to an "Almost Sleepover" for Mattie's 6th B-day (6 - 9 pm, wear PJs and take a sleeping bag and pillow for watching a movie).  Such a cute idea for a party!  She also wanted to take her three pink blankets and several stuffed animals.  :)
 These two sweet girls rode with us, too.  They were all ready to party!
Loved the sign Mattie's mom made for their front door!
Meanwhile, back at home, we made tacos for dinner then the boys and I watched cartoons on the iPad in Rhett's bed.
 precious boys

0 comments: