The kids didn't have school last Thursday and Friday, so we went to Flippin...and had a great time as always.
Rhett raked LOTS of leaves for my parents.
Alexee helped Mom make my Red Velvet birthday cake!
I thought this was funny--one of their dogs kept "knocking" on the door. I heard scratching, and when I went to look, Cole was peeking in the window. I let him come in and visit for a while.
more leaves!
My Grandparents came over for dinner Friday night and we had cake for dessert.
Great, crisp fall weather to enjoy!
Mo & Alexee
Crosby & Granddad
I used to love to do this when I was a kid!
I love how C is smiling up at Dad...and how he's wearing pajama pants and boots. :)
Blessed to be their mom!


















1 comments:
Oh how sweet! I love the memories you create for your kids!
Post a Comment