Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Night

Happy Halloween
from two super-heroes and an American Girl doll
Alexee wanted to dress up as Marie-Grace, her doll.  The dress she wore was my sister's from her Kindergarten play (about 25 years ago!)  I need to find a picture of Micaela at the play to show Alexee. I thought she looked precious.  She wanted me to braid her hair like the doll's, too.  As I mentioned in the sock hop post, she felt bad on Wednesday.  With a dose of Tylenol, she felt like trick-or-treating for a little while, but as the medicine started wearing off she felt worse and actually asked to go home.  We had fun with a large group of neighbors for part of the evening, but decided to split off early and take the kids home.  They had MORE than enough candy anyway, and we were all tired.  A had a restless night and stayed home from school the next day, but she was fever-free this morning and was able to go back to school.  I checked with her teacher mid-day, and she said she seemed to be doing fine.  
Rhett with his buddies, Nate and Will.
Natalie & Alexee
Addison, Alexee & Molly

2 comments:

Candy said...

How fun that Alexee got to wear your sister's dress! They all look so cute dressed up! :) Glad she is feeling better. Ella stayed home from school day after Halloween too not feeling well. It has been a tiring week for us all. Hope ya'll have a good weekend! :)

Kelly’s Korner said...

Alexee's costume is the cutest thing EVER!!!!! She looks adorable!
and I love the boys as super heros!