Crosby is playing spring soccer (4 yr olds) with a few of his buddies. Monday was their first meeting, and he LOVED it! I think the idea was for them to practice for 30 minutes, then play a 30 minute "game", but I honestly couldn't tell when practice ended and the game began. :) He had a lot of fun though, and didn't want to leave at the end of the hour. He keeps asking me when he'll get to go back.
I made everyone a PB&J to eat on the way to the field. I thought he looked so sweet, and I loved how he had his cap on his knee in the car.
He was excited about taking his new ball!
Alexee had friends to play with there, and Rhett took his chair and iPod.
Playing Red-Light-Green-Light
The C's: Cole, Crosby and Carson!
Alexee, Kylie & Alex









1 comments:
SO super cute that he is playing soccer! Glad he loved it. He is getting way too big, way too fast.
Post a Comment