March 17
We started Spring Break with a family celebration of Rhett's 9th Birthday! I made chocolate chip waffles that morning then he opened gifts, and we were on the road to Flippin by 11:00. We were looking forward to a few relaxing days together by the river. Lane took the week off for the kids' spring break!
We love you so much, R!!!
That night we had great March birthday dinner at my parents' house with my grandparents and Micaela, Jaiden and Jeryn. Dad stood outside and grilled steaks for us in the rain! Mom made slaw, corn and garlic bread for us, too--it was all delicious! Crosby wasn't at the "kids' table" in the picture below because he asked to sit beside Mo Nina at the other table. :)
NINE! Hard to believe!
March is a big month for us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Micaela on 3/12, Rhett 3/17, Jaiden 3/18 and Crosby 3/26
For some reason I can't access my 2004 photo files--I wanted to post a comparison picture. It truly seems like just a few months ago that I took Rhett to Conway for the first time to meet Jaiden very soon after they were born. Rhett pointed out that in nine more years, he'll be leaving for college...and I'm trying not to cry as I type that sentence. I really can't even let myself think about it.
We could only find one candle to share-ha! But everyone had a chance to make their birthday wish. :)
A birthday picture with his Great-Grandparents
And the kids (two nights later) with Mo and Grandad
The boys get to stretch out their birthday fun...this weekend is Rhett's swim party with friends and a visit from Lane's parents. Crosby is going to share donuts with his preschool class next week, then we're having a birthday playdate at the park with a few friends one afternoon.
More Spring Break pictures to come...









2 comments:
Happy Birthday to all the March birthdays in your family! :)
I am so amazed that Rhett is 9! Wow.
Post a Comment