Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday to Crosby

Crosby turned four last week!  We've had a lot of birthday activity around here lately!  Rhett was sweet to decorate Crosby's breakfast seat with birthday confetti that he'd saved from his celebration at school (Mrs. C decorates for the kids' birthdays in her classroom).
His birthday was on one of his school days, so we stopped at the grocery store on the way to pick up a treat for his class.  He wanted to take pink sugar cookies with sprinkles from the Kroger bakery.  I've been asking C when he's going to stop sucking his thumb, and he has been telling me that he'd quit when he turned four.  But he forgot for the picture below.  :)  
This next picture was right after I said, "You're not supposed to suck your thumb anymore--you're 4 now!" 
After school he got to open his presents.  He's really into Batman right now (in addition to Spider-Man), so he asked for a Batman costume for his birthday.  He also wanted a Batman party (which we had at the park the following afternoon).  He looked so cute and was amazed at the mask when he looked in the mirror.

Alexee wanted to take our picture--I thought it was funny when I saw her shoe in the picture.  I suggested she move just a little bit closer-ha!
C wanted to have his b-day dinner at Razorback Pizza.  

1 comments:

Candy said...

sweet boy! Can't believe he is 4! Growing up way too fast!