Last weekend we took the kids to see the Christmas lights at Silver Dollar City. I know that's early, but due to Lane's weird work schedule we decided this would be the best (and possibly only) weekend to go.
Crosby took a little nap on the drive to Branson
At the entrance to the park
Waiting for the boys to get back from riding "Fire in the Hole!" This was Crosby's first time to ride it! I was surprised that he was willing to try it, but it was so cute that he went. Rhett wanted to go a second time, and there was no line, so I went back with him while Lane and Crosby stayed with Alexee. Like me, she's not much of a roller coaster rider.
Family pic at the park
It was really a fun night. The kids are at such great ages--I wish I could freeze time! It's nice that Crosby is big enough to do most of the activities now. He loved Grandfather's Mansion and Half-Dollar Holler, and everyone liked the Christmas parade. Lane and Rhett went by themselves for a while to ride roller coasters/bigger rides while I took A and C to ride things. We all met up for the parade and then went to eat pizza. :)
The Christmas decorations were great! Everything looked so pretty.
Christmas Parade
Aboard the Frisco Sing-Along Steam Train
Crosby by a pretty tree near Grandfather's Mansion



















2 comments:
Hello! I found your blog through Kelly's link up this week. I just moved to Little Rock this summer. I've heard about the lights in Silver Dollar City and it looks like I need to put this road trip on our holiday to do list. How far of a drive is Branson from LR? Glad I found your blog! :) Whitney
I keep saying we need to go to Silver Dollar City during the holidays. It looks gorgeous!
@theparkwife
Post a Comment