Sunday afternoon we all went to my sister's house for an early Thanksgiving dinner. What a great day!
Grandad & Alexee
The kids playing outside before dinner
Mom making sweet potatoes
Dad, Alexee & Jeryn
It was so warm that day--I think it was almost 80 degrees. The kids had on summer clothes and loved playing outside.
3 generations
(Mom, Micaela and I didn't plan to dress alike.)
carving the turkey
Thank you, Mario & Mic, for hosting.
We enjoyed it so much!
Sweet Kids
Thankful for each one!
Mom made my traditional Red Velvet birthday cake and made Jeryn's favorite, buttermilk pie. Delicious as always! Thanks, Mom!
Dessert Table
two pecan pies, buttermilk pie, pumpkin pie and red velvet cake.
I was excited about the small leaf cookie cutters that I found to use on the pie crust...but most of the leaves had fallen off by the time I made it to Mic's house. Oh well--at least it looked cute for a picture right out of the oven. I also think I made it too spicy (Per Lane. I don't like pumpkin pie so I can't tell a good one from a bad one).
THANKFUL FOR FAMILY!!!
November 17, 2013
Back: Mario, Mario's parents, Lane & me, my parents, Mario's sister and her friend, Grandad Forrest
Front: Jeryn (6), Rhett (9), Micaela, Alexee (6), Jaiden (9), Crosby (4) and Grandmother "Mo" Nina
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord." -Psalm 92:1

















1 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful day. We'll miss you at Viola this year, but if you came we might try to recruit you to work at the basketball classic the next day! ha!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas, maybe this year we will get to come and not get snowed in at home.
Post a Comment