Way behind on posts again! Things have been busy here. I cannot believe that Rhett is TEN years old now! A whole decade-wow! We love our thoughtful, sweet, smart, funny St. Patrick's Day boy. Here he is on his way to school that morning--wearing green and taking his green lunch. It seemed like we barely saw him on his birthday though...he had math team practice after school and then guitar lesson. We picked up a pizza on the way home. Happy Birthday, Rhett. We love you SOOO much!
Wednesday the 19th was the math team finals at UALR. We were happy to go support our school and very proud of our teams for placing 2nd and 3rd in the school district!
Friday the 21st we got to babysit sweet Jack for a few hours--oh he is SO CUTE! He slept almost the whole time so I didn't get to hold him as much as I wanted to, but he was great and went straight to sleep in his Pack&Play for a 2 hour nap. I went in to check on him several times and just loved how cute he looked sleeping there! ![]() |
| precious little hands and feet! |






1 comments:
Happy birthday Rhett! That's the fastest 10 years I can think of!
Post a Comment