Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Barefoot in the Park


Last night I went with my sister, aunt and cousin to see one of our relatives (Alanna) in Barefoot in the Park at The Rep. I enjoyed it SO much. It was hilarious and fun--I think I was laughing louder than anyone in the theater (except maybe my sister). We had seats in the front row so we were able to see all the facial expressions so clearly which made it even better. Alanna and the other cast members were wonderful! Unfortunately it ended today or I would highly recommend going to see it!

(Lisa R., if you are reading this I wanted to tell you that the guy who played Paul in the play looked JUST like your brother--or at least my sister and I thought so, and we told my Aunt Judy at intermission and she thought so too (she remembers him from teaching at Salem). He doesn’t favor his as much in the bio picture on the website, but on stage he looked like his twin!)

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't know you had a famous cousin! How neat!