


R had his first dentist appointment this morning for a regular cleaning/check-up. I’d really tried to build it up as an exciting event, so he wasn’t nervous at all...in fact he watched the clock ALL morning asking if it was time to go yet. He did great--he carried on a conversation with the nurse and did everything she asked. She and the dentist were both super nice to him. They took the time to explain what they were doing so he wouldn’t be nervous, asked him to choose his toothpaste flavor, etc. They counted, and he has 20 handsome, healthy teeth!
After the appointment, I took him to Purple Cow for lunch for being so good (and the dentist gave him a coupon for a free ice cream cone...gotta keep their office in business I guess!). It was a fun lunch date--they were both so sweet.

Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


1 comments:
I'm glad Rhett did so good! I have been watching this show on TLC where a couple has 8 children (they had twins and then they had sextuplets who are 2) and they took them ALL to the dentist - it was crazy.
Post a Comment