By 7:30 a.m. I was convinced I needed to come up with something to do to keep the kids busy for the morning or we'd all go crazy. So we went swimming. I wasn't sure if there would be 500 people there because of the holiday weekend or 5 because everyone else in town has exciting holiday plans. When we got there we almost had the place to ourselves. It's so much easier to keep an eye on three kids when the pool isn't crowded.
Our standard pool snack is a package of Ritz crackers and juice pouches.
I'm not sure if Alexee had fun or not. She's developed quite a fear of bugs since Crosby got stung by a wasp in Flippin, so every few seconds she'd scream about a bug she saw in or around the pool. She's afraid they can/will all sting her. :(
Rhett loves the water
Poor C--I wouldn't even let him take his life jacket off while he ate his snack.

We came home for lunch and A & C's naps, R emptied his piggy bank and counted/rolled his coins, then Lane got home in time to stay with the boys while I took Alexee to her friend Noah's b-day party at The Little Gym. She was really shy at first and didn't want to participate in the group games, but she got involved after at while. She likes Noah a LOT. One time when she was asking me about who she might marry she mentioned that Noah might be a good choice. :)


When we got back in the car she told me she had "so much fun". She said it was the best party in the world!




3 comments:
always fun when you have the pool almost to your selves. :) We have that same Spiderman lifejacket! :) AND Ella spends all of her time in the pool worrying about the bugs too, it drives me nuts. Ev just picks them all up and plays with them. Happy 4th to ya'll! :)
I love that A has a little crush on Noah...will they be in the same class next year? Looks like a fun pool!!
Fun pool day! I love that she has a little preschool crush..haha
Post a Comment