Rhett and two of his best buddies did a rock climbing camp this week, M-F, 9:00-noon. I was afraid Rhett might get tired of it before the week was over, but he didn't at ALL! He said he wished he could do it every day all summer and during the school year, except for weekends. I'm so glad he enjoyed it. He had only been to the climbing center once before when we took him for his birthday in March.
He got his own chalk bag for the week

Wearing the gear



Way to go, R!



Each camper made a t-shirt to keep

Everyone met for lunch after camp today. I keep thinking lunch with all the kids (3 moms, 7 kids ages 7, 7, 7, 4, 4, 3 and 2) will get easier...but so far, it hasn't. Maybe someday. :)
Climbers

Only two weeks before school starts for these guys. Where did the summer go?!


1 comments:
wow, he is brave! glad he enjoyed the camp! can't believe summer is almost over!
Post a Comment