Last week:
On Monday, Rhett started climbing camp. He and two of his friends did the camp last year and loved it. He looked forward to it every day and told me that he wished he could have signed up for all three weeks of the camp. I'm so glad he had fun. Alexee had gymnastics twice this week (one make-up session from last week when she was at Safety Town). Thursday was check-in at both C's MDO program and R and A's elementary school. My friend, Emily, and I took turns going to the schools to do paperwork while the other watched the kids--it worked out great! It was much easier to go alone, and the kids had a lot more fun getting to play together. Friday morning Alexee and I went school shopping for her supplies (separate post) and Friday afternoon we took Rhett to meet Micaela for the Conway Kids' Triathlon (separate post).
Tuesday when I picked the boys up they were playing a game of "Muscial Walls".
It's so hot that we've about given up on going outside in the afternoons unless we just have to. So one day I used a Pinterest idea for entertainment: I gave the kids a stack of empty boxes (cereal, granola bar boxes, etc.) and empty plastic containers and let them build a city. They used blue tape to make streets and used the boys' toy cars. I was surprised at how long this kept them busy. They made a fire station, restaurant, hotel, house in the country, etc.
Monster truck garages
It took a while to fill out all the school paperwork. I can't believe it's back-to-school time already, and I REALLY can't believe Alexee is going to school now, too.
Kids and friends eating lunch while Emily was gone
boys were proud of their puzzle work
pretty princesses
Alexee painting K's fingernails :)
C & C built a fire station
We went a little bit early to pick up Rhett on Friday so that we could see him climb. He did great!
Rhett & friends



















1 comments:
looks like ya'll have been busy! Can't believe it's time for school to start. Not quite ready! :) I know A will do great in K and how fun to go to school with your big brother! :)
Post a Comment