Monday, August 6, 2012

More School Shopping

Alexee and I had fun doing her school supplies shopping last Friday.  Rhett was at camp, and we had a babysitter come over to keep Crosby for a little while so we could have a girls-only trip.  She chose her dress and bow and took a purse and a puppy with her.  She also wanted me to wear a dress, so I did.  We were all dressed up for our trip to Target!  :)
Walking into Target, list in hand
I still love a fresh, new box of Crayons!
We found everything we needed.  Done!
In her purse she had $7 from her piggy bank.  After much thought, she decided to buy two bottles of nail polish:  hot pink and purple.
We had just enough time for one more errand and a cupcake stop before time to get Rhett.
She chose vanilla with sprinkles, and I had S'mores.  It was fun to have the morning with her.  I'm going to MISS her soooo much this fall, but I know she'll do great in school!
I love you, sweet Alexee!!!

1 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

What a sweet time together! Making such good memories!

That s'more cupcake looks yummy!