I feel like both Rhett and Alexee got wonderful teachers--I trust it will be a great year!
It was a little disappointing at first to find out that A didn't get in class with any of the girls from her playgroup, but she'll be fine. I knew they couldn't all be together, but I honestly assumed she'd have at least one familiar name on the list. She cried on Tuesday when the letters arrived in the mail and we realized that no one was in her room. I felt so bad for her. But she has moved on, and after meet-the-teacher night last night, she seems really excited and comfortable about Monday.
With Mrs. Dees
Showing us where she will hang her back pack.
Supplies stations
(I thought I'd put "Alexee" somewhere on her registration paperwork, but it showed up as Alexandra on the list the teacher was given so everything was labeled with her full name for now.)
At her seat.
Crosby thought her room was very entertaining, too!
Alexee loved that corner area with the colorful pillows, lanterns and lamp.
Next stop: Mrs. Carter's Corral to check out Rhett's 3rd Grade room. She had a neat wild-west theme, and everything looked so cute and fun!
With Mrs. Carter
They were very interested in the live tarantula!
The guys unpacking the school supplies at R's seat. (So glad Lane was home in time to go with us!) One of Rhett's best friends is in his class, and we recognized several other names as we walked around the tables.
Adding his name to the Car-Rider list
We are thankful for a nice, safe school for our kids and for teachers and administrators that are willing to invest in them. Looking forward to a fantastic year ahead!

















1 comments:
How sweet! I am getting so ecited for the start of the school year here!
Post a Comment